About Our Funeral Home in Morrisville, PA
J. Allen Hooper Funeral Chapel was established in 1923 by J. Allen and Rita Hooper. J. Allen and Rita were the owners and operators of the funeral home until Mr. Hooper's death. Rita sold the funeral home to Peter J. "Jack" Solits, Jr. in 1978.
Jack had worked for Mr. Hooper as an intern and was very familiar with the town and the philosophy that the funeral home was built on. Originally located on Pennsylvania Avenue, we moved locations in 1983 to a facility that could better accommodate business needs. We are still located here today.
Our entire staff is dedicated to the families we work with and we've consistently committed ourselves to ensuring that we make this time as stress free as possible. Many of our staff members have been with us for years. Ken VanAken worked at the funeral home from 1945 until his passing several years ago. Steve Ullrich has been with our funeral home since 1988. Chuck Habel joined our team in 2011 and has been a lifelong Morrisville resident.
We've sponsored the Little League Championship Baseball team since 1955 and continue to sponsor and support this organization. In addition, we support Morrisville High School, Holy Trinity School, and many other organizations and clubs in the community. We believe in giving back and supporting our community right here in Morrisville, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas.
On behalf of the entire staff at J. Allen Hooper Funeral Chapel and Cremation Services, it is our honor and privilege to provide service to the families of Morrisville, Yardley, Falls Township, Lower Makefield Township, and our surrounding communities.
For any questions you have, please contact us at (215) 295-7725.